125 loan options are available to a select group of borrowers under the home affordable refinance program who have Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac mortgage loans that are greater than their home values. Nationwide Mortgages recently rolled out several Home Affordable Refinance Programs that enable struggling homeowners secure a 125 loan even though their property is worth much less than their first mortgage lien.
These flexible 125 mortgage products are only available to specific borrowers who have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac home mortgage less than $417,000. 125 loan guidelines allow borrowers to refinance mortgages that exceed the property value up to 125%. Now is the time to get a free 125 loan quote.
*125% Home Loans for
Borrowers with No Equity
*125 Loan Options for borrowers with No Equity -Low Credit Scores for
qualifying 125 loan applicants
|No Equity with 125 Loans |
*100% VA Streamline Refinance
VA Streamline Loans now available-580 Credit Scores for
qualifying VA loan applicants w/ primary residence.
* Full-Document – FHA Mortgage up to $625,500
* Stated Income -Home Loan up to $500,000
Nationwide 125 Mortgage Lending Specials
Many mortgage brokers and lenders may be offering Home equity loans and 2nd mortgages that seem too good to be true... You know how the saying goes...The offers are probably too good to be true. A good indication of this usually happens when the loan officer from that bank refuses to call you back. At first you are surprised they don't return your calls, because you are ready to do business, and they seemed so nice when they gave you the low rate quote.
Refinancing can help your credit rebound, and will often increase your credit scores with timely payments. Call our Debt Relief Department with any questions regarding refinancing debt into a secure home loan.
- Get a Mortgage up to 125% of your home’s value
- Combine your 1st & 2nd mortgages into a low rate
- Eliminate compounding credit card interest
- Consolidate all your bills into one lower mortgage payment
- Refinance your bad credit mortgages
- Get Cash Out with Home Equity Loan Refinancing
- 203k Offers Cash for Home Improvements
- Fixed Rate Mortgage Refinancing
- Refinance variable rate HELOCs